Best Medical Residency Websites
- AMA – FREIDA Online – Searchable listing of all available residencies in the US and territories.
- Cedars-Sinai Graduate Medical Education – Provides information on residency and fellowship training programs at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California.
- Crozer-Keystone Health Systems – Information on the residency programs offered. (Pennsylvania)
- Darthmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center: Graduate Medical Education – A full range of more than 32 residency and fellowship programs. New Hampshire.
- Department of Pathology – Texas Tech University Medical Center – The Department of Pathology at Texas Tech University Medical Center is a fully accredited five year residency training program.
- FREIDA Online – Searchable listing of available residencies in the US and territories.
Family Medicine and Psychiatry – Dynamic FAQ discussing the combined medical residency training in psychiatry and family medicine. From the University of California, Davis Medical Center (UCDMC) in Sacramento, California.
- Flash-Med – A physician designed site with thousands of questions and problem based diagrams. Review relevant medical information in a flash card format.
- International Medical Graduate Institute – An online resource center for the international medical graduate (IMG) and the international medical student. Features free information and evaluation of residency chances and premium consultations and referrals.
- Medfools – Provides information on PreMed to MCAT, Med Students to Boards, Wards to Residency Match, and beyond Residency. PDAs, Downloads, Scutsheets, and resources.
National Resident Matching Program – NRMP places applicants for postgraduate medical training positions into residency programs at teaching hospitals throughout the United States.
- Residency and Fellowship.com – For medical students, medical graduates, physicians, residency and fellowship applicants. Provides medical education information, medical forum, chat room, and medical career guidance.
- ResidentPhysician.com – Contains the official ranking of 14 medical specialty departments according to 1998/1999 NIH research funding. Links are provided to the home pages.
- San Francisco Matching Program – Provides support services to applicants and programs to facilitate the application and selection process for residency and fellowship positions.
- Seth G.S. Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital – Providing information about the training in undergraduate (MBBS), postgraduate (MD, MS and various Diplomas) and superspeciality (DM, MCh) medical courses. A n
ursing school is also maintained by these institutions. (India)
- Synergy Medical Education Alliance – A community campus affiliated with the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine – Chattanooga Unit – Accredited residency and continuing medical education programs sponsored by the University of Tennessee and located in Chattanooga (key affiliated hospital is Erlanger).