Experiencing MRCP PACES Exam I’m going to share my PACES experience with all prospective candidates in this article because hopefully some of the information here will make the exam a little less intimidating for them. First of all, there are three main things you should focus on before PACES. These are history taking, […]
Tag Archives | mrcp
Hello to all MRCP hopefuls out there. I’ve decided to share with you my experience while studying and sitting for the written portion of the MRCP part 2 exam. I luckily managed to not only pass the MRCP part 2 exam my very first time sitting for it, but to also achieve a respectable score […]
mrcp uk exam is a huge step in your medical career and it is a difficult exam only if you did not prepare well and it is actually very passable and straightforward exam if you know how to prepare for it and used the right tools here is some tips 1- give your self good […]
You know what they say…pass it along…so after my two tries at the Mrcp Paces I finally passed in on the third try. After all that I have learned from this experience I feel I should inform you to help you hopefully from avoiding the pitfalls I fell into. So for what its worth here […]
- What I have learned from Medical School October 15, 2013
- medical students Study tips October 15, 2013
- How to study for medical exams October 15, 2013
- MCQ 3 October 15, 2013
- mcq 2 October 15, 2013
- admin: you are welcome...
- blood: thanks a lot man. i will keep all your suggestions...
- robert: If I know your pharmacology, pathology and microbi...
- My Experiences In USMLE Step 3 » CONTINUOUS MEDICAL EDUCATION: [...] USMLE Step 3 Tips » [...]...
- USMLE Step 3 Tips » CONTINUOUS MEDICAL EDUCATION: [...] « My Experiences In USMLE Step 3 [...]...