The truth is that no matter how hard you study, you will always feel that there is something left and that you are just not ready to face the exams. More so if the exam happens to be the USMILE Step 1 or Step 2 exams! But don’t worry, as the following has 3 signs [...]
Archive | USMLE Step 2 cs RSS feed for this section
Studying for your USMLE exam will involve lots and lots of answering questions in question banks and preparing from a good study guide book. But if you want to increase your points with just 15 points a day, you can do so too! Here are tips on how you can do it. #1 Getting a [...]
USMLE Step 2 cs Exam Guide Unfortunately, a few years ago the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME) had this not-so-bright idea to examine candidates’ English proficiency within a clinical setting. This is not only an expensive exam, but it’s also one that’s certainly not popular among medical students. I will only share [...]
- How to Study in Medical Schools February 9, 2013
- How to Be a Good Medical Student February 9, 2013
- The Three Types of Residents that Medical Students Will Encounter February 9, 2013
- How to Cope With Dental Residency Expenses February 9, 2013
- Answers to Pharmacology MCQS 2 January 4, 2013
- admin: you are welcome...
- blood: thanks a lot man. i will keep all your suggestions...
- robert: If I know your pharmacology, pathology and microbi...
- My Experiences In USMLE Step 3 » CONTINUOUS MEDICAL EDUCATION: [...] USMLE Step 3 Tips » [...]...
- USMLE Step 3 Tips » CONTINUOUS MEDICAL EDUCATION: [...] « My Experiences In USMLE Step 3 [...]...