PLAB Exam overview
Archive | PLAB 2 RSS feed for this section
This is a detailed an excellent experiece in plab 2 exam written by a plab exam candidate Bimanual Examination I explained the procedure to the patient and had taken the consent. I had some sensation of cystic swelling at the cervical opening. Palpation of the fornices was also difficult. In my opinion, the uterus was [...]
PLAB 2 Exam secret methods of history taking When you have come thus far, I can well guess that you are a doctor from overseas United Kingdom and already cleared the first hurdle of PLAB 1. Now you are entering into the second round of the exam, i.e. [...]
- How to Study in Medical Schools February 9, 2013
- How to Be a Good Medical Student February 9, 2013
- The Three Types of Residents that Medical Students Will Encounter February 9, 2013
- How to Cope With Dental Residency Expenses February 9, 2013
- Answers to Pharmacology MCQS 2 January 4, 2013
- admin: you are welcome...
- blood: thanks a lot man. i will keep all your suggestions...
- robert: If I know your pharmacology, pathology and microbi...
- My Experiences In USMLE Step 3 » CONTINUOUS MEDICAL EDUCATION: [...] USMLE Step 3 Tips » [...]...
- USMLE Step 3 Tips » CONTINUOUS MEDICAL EDUCATION: [...] « My Experiences In USMLE Step 3 [...]...