Simple Surgical suture video
Archive | August, 2012
Hello everyone, I’d like to share my experience of passing Step 1 in September 2011 at my first attempt, after 54 days of revision. This may not be useful for many of you, as my sole aim was to pass the exam as I have already secured a subspecialty clinical fellowship in ophthalmology in the […]
Most Important ECG Findings in Major Diseases
Basics of ECG reading and understanding
A short video about How to read ECG
USMLE Step 1 Complete Guide Step 1 – Studying: I often get asked about how I prepared myself for Step1 of the USMLE test. What I usually say in response is that it is crucial that you have a particular score in mind before you begin studying. Personally, I was aiming for […]
USMLE Step 2 cs Exam Guide Unfortunately, a few years ago the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME) had this not-so-bright idea to examine candidates’ English proficiency within a clinical setting. This is not only an expensive exam, but it’s also one that’s certainly not popular among medical students. I will only share […]
Experiencing MRCP PACES Exam I’m going to share my PACES experience with all prospective candidates in this article because hopefully some of the information here will make the exam a little less intimidating for them. First of all, there are three main things you should focus on before PACES. These are history taking, […]
How to score 99 in USMLE Step 1 Hello there, I just couldn’t wait to tell you this. I just finished my USMLE Step I and finished with a score of 99! I just couldn’t believe it but I’d say the I was impressed and proud. I just patted myself on my back. […]
- What I have learned from Medical School October 15, 2013
- medical students Study tips October 15, 2013
- How to study for medical exams October 15, 2013
- MCQ 3 October 15, 2013
- mcq 2 October 15, 2013
- admin: you are welcome...
- blood: thanks a lot man. i will keep all your suggestions...
- robert: If I know your pharmacology, pathology and microbi...
- My Experiences In USMLE Step 3 » CONTINUOUS MEDICAL EDUCATION: [...] USMLE Step 3 Tips » [...]...
- USMLE Step 3 Tips » CONTINUOUS MEDICAL EDUCATION: [...] « My Experiences In USMLE Step 3 [...]...