how to give bad news in USMLE Step 2 cs exam
Archive | July, 2012
Hi there. Here’s whatever is worth of my USMLE Step 3 experiences. CCS cases in particular. Sure hope they’re of some help! If you are crossing time zones, try to get to your venue a couple of days earlier so as to adjust. USMLE is long, tough and requires a lot of concentration. The first [...]
Right! Here it goes! Had my exams for two days January 16th and 17th. My results came out last week. Prep. Time – 2 weeks. Books – None. No time for books. Other than books material used – UW CCS cases and UW Multiple Choice Questions. No time to complete the UW questions. Answered about [...]
Studying successfully for Step 2 of the USMLE As you get ready to study for USMLE Step 2, have no doubt in your mind that it is going to be tough and that you will be under immense pressure. The pressure may not be to the extent that u faced when preparing for Step 1, [...]
I am very happy. I just received my IMG score. I wanted to give my advice, the advice that I wished I had received before I began studying for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE). But this is the rough outline of the way I would prepare for the exam. 1. You will require [...]
When I sit in the third year of medical school and look back to the days of my first year as a fresher, I cannot help thinking what kind of a fool I had been in the matter of buying textbooks. But as it is said, hindsight is better that foresight, I can only think [...]
Some Extra Help to Get You through Your Residency Matching These tips that I am sharing with you have been based on my own experience and I hope they will help you with your residency matching. The score value Don’t base all your hopes for a successful match just based on your scores. [...]
This is a detailed an excellent experiece in plab 2 exam written by a plab exam candidate Bimanual Examination I explained the procedure to the patient and had taken the consent. I had some sensation of cystic swelling at the cervical opening. Palpation of the fornices was also difficult. In my opinion, the uterus was [...]
PLAB 2 Exam secret methods of history taking When you have come thus far, I can well guess that you are a doctor from overseas United Kingdom and already cleared the first hurdle of PLAB 1. Now you are entering into the second round of the exam, i.e. [...]
- How to Study in Medical Schools February 9, 2013
- How to Be a Good Medical Student February 9, 2013
- The Three Types of Residents that Medical Students Will Encounter February 9, 2013
- How to Cope With Dental Residency Expenses February 9, 2013
- Answers to Pharmacology MCQS 2 January 4, 2013
- admin: you are welcome...
- blood: thanks a lot man. i will keep all your suggestions...
- robert: If I know your pharmacology, pathology and microbi...
- My Experiences In USMLE Step 3 » CONTINUOUS MEDICAL EDUCATION: [...] USMLE Step 3 Tips » [...]...
- USMLE Step 3 Tips » CONTINUOUS MEDICAL EDUCATION: [...] « My Experiences In USMLE Step 3 [...]...